This course is ran by Ramin Salehi. Ramin’s instructor training was licensed and accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health and his instructor license is with MHFA England.
59% of long-term absence from work is due to mental ill health.
What will I learn?
This course covers what mental health is, and how to challenge any stigma. You’ll learn a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and gain the confidence to start a supportive conversation with someone in distress or who may be experiencing mental health difficulties.
- Live training session delivered over the zoom platform
- All participants must be willing to join with microphone and camera access
- Joining instructions and basic zoom guidance will be provided prior to the session
- 4 hour session with 3 short breaks
- Maximum 16 participants per course
- Certificate issued by MHFA England for all who complete the course
- A manual to refer to whenever needed
- Workbook including self-help toolkit
£90 per person (please contact us for prices if booking groups of 8 people or more).
We’re keen to support local organisations and as many people as possible who want to access this training, therefore we’d encourage you to get in touch to discuss prices and we can be as flexible as possible.
If you’d like any more information or an informal chat, get in touch with Ramin via the contact form, or on 01539 241620, 07792 515428, firstname.lastname@example.org